Sony LMD-2735MD Surgical Monitor 27" Full HD
The Sony LMD-2735MD surgical monitor allows the user to view high-quality color video images from endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras. It is compatible with a variety of medical imaging systems. Surgeons and medical staff will be to view full HD images as they perform the procedure. The LMD-2735MD is designed to be used in medical environments such as operating rooms and surgical centers. This surgical monitor displays both video and still images in 2D from surgical endoscopes, laparoscopic cameras, and other medical imaging equipment.
The device provides a flexible operation and has been enhanced with a choice of picture modes. In addition, it features an intuitive guided user interface which assists with a simple fingertip operation. The Sony LMD-2735MD has been designed to be integrated into modern OR environments. It can be mounted on the ceiling or on a modern medical cart, depending on the needs of the medical practitioner. Furthermore, the analog and digital interfaces simplify connection with a wide range of HD and standard definition imaging sources.
- Clear, high resolution 27-inch Full HD images: The surgical monitor features a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and is designed for viewing 2D color video images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic camera systems as well as other medical imaging systems.
- Easy, intuitive operation: The Sony LMD-2735MD comes with an easy to use control panel which simplifies its operation. Colored LED backlighting highlights the active control button and guides the user. This is particularly important in darker surgical environments and reduces the risk of inadvertent operation.
- Wide range of digital and analog signal inputs: The surgical monitor works with a selection of signal input formats in high-definition and standard definition.
- Input naming function: For the user’s convenience, each input can be re-named as required, such as Endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera. This aids in reducing set-up time and increasing procedural efficiency.
- Resists moisture and water: The Sony LMD-2735MD offers IPX1 protection (when used in vertical position only) against ingress of water to simplify cleaning and disinfection.
- Energy-saving features: The monitor is able to reduce energy consumption with its backlight limiting function and Sleep mode when no input is received.
- Control lock: Inhibits inadvertent operation of control buttons and menu functions, which is particularly important in the surgical context.
- Ergonomic easy-grip design: The Sony LMD-2735MD's thin, compact, and easy to handle design allows for simple user adjustment of monitor position.
- Smaller bezel, larger screen: The narrow bezel maximizes screen size of this compact, space-saving monitor.
- Easy clean edge-to-edge flush design: The surgical display’s flat surfaces enable the user to easily wipe off liquids and gels from the LCD panel and control buttons. This facilitates an increase in effective cleanliness and disinfection of equipment.
- Choice of display formats: Multiple display formats including Rotation Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), and Picture-out-Picture (POP) can be quickly selected from the menu.
- Recall custom settings: The surgical monitor features three custom buttons that allow for storage and instant recall of an array of assignable picture settings.
- Flexible AC powering options: Installation has become more flexible with a choice of direct AC in or AC adapter powering options.
- Installation friendly cabling: To create an easy to use experience, all signal connectors face downwards, which allows for a simple and organized cable connection to other equipment. This is particularly important in the OR environment which has a multitude of equipment.
- Clear, high resolution 27" FHD images
- Ideal for OR and surgical environments
- Ergonomic easy-grip design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.